The session was titled “Why all your students must be programmers,” but I named it The #AEJMCBattleRoyale.
Organized and moderated by Medill’s Jeremy Gilbert, the panelists included:
- Brian Boyer, news applications editor, National Public Radio
- Michelle Minkoff, interactive producer, The Associated Press
- Jennifer George-Palilonis, Ball State
- Yuri Victor, director of user experience, Washington Post
- Matt Waite, Nebraska at Lincoln
Here is a G+ Hangout of the talk… as expected, strong language was used and knowledge was dropped.
Here are the latest #AEJMCBattleRoyale tweets: